We understand that to all parents, their child is naturally the most important thing in the world. With this in mind, giving your child the best possible environment to flourish and reach their full potential is of the utmost importance. Our aim is to always provide a safe and healthy environment for them to learn by offering the best ways to encourage each and every child’s personal growth through their individual needs
Woodhill school also aims to keep true to its beliefs that limited class sizes have a big influence on how pupils achieve great results. Over the many years of teaching we have found that keeping classes to no more than 15 pupils is most beneficial for their learning. Our average class size at present is under 12 pupils per class. In this way, every child stands out in the crowd and can shine.
We aim to incorporate the school’s long running approach to family values and providing our pupils with a caring, safe and happy place to learn. Not only the academic side of life that is necessary for them to achieve their goals, but also the emotional and psychological knowledge that will improve their lives with skills that will be used to reach their full potential.
Providing a safe environment with happy children, small classes and high expectations.
- To provide a safe, happy family atmosphere for children with a range of abilities
- To maximise each child’s full academic potential through good learning habits and develop self-discipline
- To permeate qualities of tolerance and courtesy so consideration and support for all others becomes second nature
- To recognise and commend hard work and commitment
- To encourage all children, through a rich, balanced curriculum, to develop their individual strengths and interests
- To ensure that on leaving Woodhill, children are confident and well prepared for the next stage of their educational career